Choice of special effect smoke fluids from
quick dispersing to long lasting
A 1390 watt smoke machine that offers stability, durability, and reliability. When
it comes to ultimate performance and precision control the
excellent value 1390W smoke machine will suit virtually any application. These foggers
provide significant advantages in a wide array of applications
where volume of fog output is critical. The heater block is
made of nickel-aluminium alloy adopted for fast and efficient
heat transfer. They are fully controllable via a state of
the art LCD controller supplied allowing the operator to set
the volume control and timing precisely to the exact percentage
from 1% to 100% output. DMX connection can be worked by either
3 or 5 pin connector.
Ideal for large venues, outdoor
events (although not weatherproof), movie productions or
for fire training.
- Heater: 1,390W
- Output: 700m3/min. (20,000 cu.ft/min.)
- First Heat-Up Time: 8.5 min.
- Tank Capacity: 6 Litres
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 9 min/Litre (100% Output)
- Remote Included: Z-20 (LCD Timer Remote)
- Optional Remote: Z-30 (LCD Wireless Remote)
- Weight: 14 Kg
- Dimensions (cm): L68.8 x W28.5 x H18.8 cm
- Cable Length: 25 ft.
- Connector: 5 Pin XLR
- Function: Timer with interval, duration and volume; set
DMX address; functions are displayed on a LCD screen and can
be set precisely in seconds or %).
1 - 200 second variable on/delay time.
Continuous output at approx. 30% (34ml per minute).