Unlike conventional water based smokes, the smoke produced by this system is resistant to extremely high temperatures.
The unit incorporates a thermal chimney with 4 independently switched 160w air heaters, into which the smoke is introduced.
The air within the chimney rises, carrying with it the temperature resistant smoke and an effective, repeatable and
consistent thermally buoyant smoke effect results which will activate ionisation, optical, beam and aspirating smoke
The smoke output is fully controllable, from a wisp of smoke to a large plume. The typical particle size of 0.2
micron mmd is optimal for such smoke detector work, although the UL model incorporates a precision micrometer valve with
a vernier scale adjusting the amount of chemical being introduced into an inert gas stream, in effect adjusting the smoke
density / particle size. The vernier scale allows for previous settings to be repeated with accuracy.
The standard RSG Aviator UL incorporates a stainless steel through tube which allows smoke generation directly through the
chimney if required and the attachment of 50mm flexible ducting so that it can be used as a conventional smoke generator as
Other options include:
• Uprated Chimney heaters (1kw) with remote operation of power output 0-100%
• Heated Oil Tank—for optimum viscosity control of the smoke chemical
• Instant Smoke on / off option
• PLC touch screen remote with adjustable smoke on / off periods
All RSG smoke systems incorporate
• Solid State Switching of heat exchanger with TCO
• Inert gas carrier purge
• Low voltage remote operation
• Trace heating of oil reservoir
• Machined heat exchanger chamber
• PID microprocessor control
RSG Aviator UL Brochure PDF
Contact us to order.