The Stadium Hazer is a revolutionary new concept in the manufacture
and delivery of vast volumes of non-toxic haze.
The Stadium Hazer allows huge amounts of haze to be delivered
without the problems of oily deposits, and with cost effective,
The patented delivery system is designed for easy maintenance
and is programmed to self-clean on start up and shut down.
The delivery arm can be angled through 120 degrees and has
a variable speed booster fan to project the haze to where
it is required.
The DMX receiver is a fully compliant, flash memory, 512 channel
unit, with rotary selection switches. An LED status indicator
differentiates between No signal, Receiving signal, Idle in
high state and Idle in low state.
In order to be easily compliant with the growing use of the
‘talkback’ protocol, bi-directional communication
already exists between the main control section and the remote
station. When ‘talkback’ DMX becomes fully standardized,
the remote station will be able to transmit with minimal hardware
- Output equivalent to 10 x MVS
Hazers or 20 x Neutron
- 10-stage variable output.
- Remote station combines 512 channel DMX (rotary selection
- In and Out 5 pin XLR) with 0-10v 3 pin XLR and manual
control of both output and fan speed.
- Auto clean on start up.
- Typical fluid use of 500ml per hour.
- Twin haze generating circuitry.
- Continuously variable fan output up to 600 cubic metres
- Haze distribution arm is fully adjustable and lockable,
allowing output from 30 degrees below horizontal to 90 degrees
- Replaceable, cleanable haze generator 'pipes'.